Everything for Your Office, All in One Place
From furniture, business machines, and custom printing services to office supplies and comprehensive IT troubleshooting, our company can supply you with everything you need to successfully run your office.
Current Office Solutions is the lead supplier of office equipment and supplies in the Tri-State area covering Northwest Ohio, Northeast Indiana, and South Central Michigan. Our family-owned, local company has more than 25 years of experience in providing solutions for your everyday business needs. We put a focus on personalized service, great prices, and building business relationships that are meant to last within our own community.
Current Office Solutions is a local, family owned full-service office solutions company providing a single source for office machine, supplies, furniture and printing. We are growing into new territories of Steuben and DeKalb Counties in Indiana and Van Wert, Putnam Counties in Ohio and looking to expand our team. If you are looking for a position that will help you grow in your career path, please contact us today.
As an Account Executive at Current Office Solutions, your role will be to promote and sell Lanier copy machines and solutions to companies in our expanding territories.
- Competitive earnings potential including Base & Commissions
- Company Car and Phone
- Company Sponsored Retirement Plan
- Health/Vision/Dental Life Insurance
- Vacation Plan
- This outside B2B sales opportunity includes the responsibility to develop marketing plan to establish name recognition in new territories.
- Perform analysis, create proposals and presentations and perform product demonstrations to prospective customers.
- Generate sales reports each week and submitting them to management
- Utilize all available resources to reach out to prospects and attempt to turn those prospects into customers
- Collaborate with the management team to improve marketing materials and expand the company’s marketing presence in these territories.
- Update client information in the company contact database
- Stay on top of industry trends to identify potential opportunities for company growth
- 1+ Years successful B2B Outside Sales Experience
- Strong Communication Skills, especially presentation skills
- Self-Motivated, Career-minded and ability to work unsupervised
- Excellent Time Management Skills
- Interest & Knowledge of Technology
- Excellent Relationship Builder
- Desire to Create a Successful Career in Outside Sales